https://local.printexpert.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/printexpert-logo.png 0 0 Welson Ang https://local.printexpert.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/printexpert-logo.png Welson Ang2019-04-16 10:28:422019-04-16 13:53:24Creating Hot Stamping artwork
Example of Hot Stamping effect
Step 1: Create 3 Artboards as shown
STEP 2: Save the file as pdf with our preset.
- minimum 7mm away from the final cut size
- Hot-stamp tolerance is +/- 1mm
- Area/Image to be hot stamped must be within the Safe Zone.
- Font size cannot less than 7.0 pt.
- Note: When using minimum pts, do not bold font as they will appear coarse and over bleed.
- For Reverse Effect where hot stamped area excludes font, avoid using Serif fonts. Use bold San Serif font (minimum 10 pt with Line Thickness: 1 pt)
- Line thickness cannot less than 0.5 pt.
- Dot thickness cannot less than 1.5 pts.
- Gap between Normal hot-stamping for Line and Dot cannot less than 1.0 pt.
- Fill area/image to be hot stamped with either, Image to be hot stamped must be in Vector format, solid colour and without any tint or gradient fill.
- Ensure registration of image to be hot stamped is accurately aligned.